December 13, 2009

2 teasers for the price of one post

Ok as most of you know I have posted the first chapter of two stories on my ff.net page and put up a poll to see which one is the next to be continued. As a way of helping out my readers I am going to put up teasers for Chapter two of both stories right now :)!

The Prodigal Returns Chapter 2 Teaser:

Bella walked inside and even though it was still summer out and a warm day she felt cold. Like ice was inside of her skin running through her veins. She quickly ran up the stairs to take a shower. She turned the water on as hot as her body could stand and crawled in. The water flowed over her body as she cried like she had never cried before. Her whole world had been torn in two. Daddy dying and Edward was leaving town.
“Holy shit! Edward!” Bella jumped out of the shower grabbing her towel and running into her bedroom. The alarm clock blink 7:15 at her. “What the hell am I going to do?” Bella groaned grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt from her closet. She pulled her still damp hair up into a ponytail and looked into the mirror. “Tell me what to do Daddy.” She whispered to her reflection

Homecoming Chapter 2 Teaser:

I made a sign that said Isabella on one side and welcome home on the other. I figure after she spots us I can flip it over and maybe make her feel more welcome. Dad was trying to play it cool, however his leg kept bouncing up and down. The other people in this little airport kept giving us looks. I think the main draw was Dad’s bouncing leg. Which got worse when her plane landed. Wouldn’t have been so bad, but he was standing up.
A tall pretty brunette that looked around seventeen came out of the gate wearing trendy clothes and a huge smile. I wonder if that is her? Alice would love a new shopping partner and with the trendy clothing it looks like she is a shopper. And it looks like she is looking right at us. Suddenly she ran past us into the waiting arms of a man and woman whom she referred to as Mom and Dad. Guess that’s not her.
“Umm excuse me are you Charlie Swan?” A timid voice asked Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment