March 30, 2010

Homecoming Chapter 13 Teaser

Dude seriously what is Rosie doing here with Eric “Dorkie” Yorkie. I mean the boy looks like the poster child for science geeks who are heads of the chess club. If you opened the dictionary to dork, his picture is beside it. My Rosie doesn’t do dorks.

“Emmett?” Eric sees me and steps away from Rose, who rolls her eyes at his cowardice.

“Yorkie. Rose, can we talk for a moment?”

“Sure.” She says quietly, not really meeting my eyes. “Eric get me a snow cone? Umm please?” He looks shocked but runs off to get it for her. He’d better get cherry or he’s a dead man, that’s her flavor.

“So what are you doing here with Yorkie, holding hands like you are on a date with him or some shit?”

“God Em, you dumped me, you don’t get to judge who I go out with.”

“Damn it Rose, just because we broke up, it doesn’t mean that I still don’t care about you. And I know you to well, you would never in a million years willingly go out with Yorkie! What the hell is up with that?”

“You can’t fucking talk Emmett, you are here on a date with Victoria Graham!” She screams. “You dumped me for her Em, everyone has seen the two of you all over fucking town together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment