May 3, 2010

Homecoming Chapter 18 Teaser

The baby is here, he was born last Monday :0) Thank you all for your well wishes. I am almost done with the next chapter and I hope to have it out by the 7th or 8th. Here is a little teaser to tide you over. Another 1 is on page 9 of the Twilighted thread for the story.


Alice’s pov (starts Friday at school)

Jasper asked me out, has been the only thought running through my mind since last night. Do you have any idea how hard it is to pay attention in school when Jasper Whitlock asks you out? Ok so it wasn’t the most romantic way. He was leaning over a toilet and I had a cold cloth pressed to the back of his neck while he hurled. But still he asked, and that is totes what counts.
“Alice?” I turn and see Rosalie standing beside me in the hall.
“Hi.” I respond, not sure what she wants. I’m also not sure how to respond. We’ve talked a couple of times since that day where she said those mean things to Bella, but it’s been strained and I really haven’t wanted to spend time with Rose. She’s just so different now, so cold.
“Hey I just wanted to see if Bella did ok with the whole court thing, my Dad told me about it and I was worried about her.” I’m a little shocked at this to be honest and she can tell. “Alice I might be a bitch, but I do have a heart.” She says with a roll of her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment