June 28, 2010

Homecoming 24 Teaser

Thank you all for your well wishes. I have a sinus infection, and it is a bitch. I am trying to write when I can though. It's hard with the headache the infection is causing. I can get the chapter out, but it's probably going to be a lot shorter than normal. I will however make up for that by adding an extra chapter to the story. I'm giving you the teaser late, I'm sorry.

Bella's POV

Emmett came home to let us know that he and Vicky had broken things off. He explained that his feeling for Rose were tainting anything he and Vicky could have had so he decided to take more time, he wants to be sure of his choice this time before he decides which way to go. Starting that night we began getting harassing phone calls. The person on the other end would just breath and laugh. That resulted in Charlie getting the home phone number changed.
Vicky no longer sat with us during lunch, but back at what Alice calls the “artsy crowds” table. With this change I was a little sad, I had gotten used to Vicky being around, and now I’m not sure where she and I stand. Was she just friends with me because she wanted my brother?
The odd though centered around Rosalie Hale though.
On Wednesday I went to the restroom and found her in there crying. She was coming out of a stall, her eyes all red rimmed and wet. She always seemed so strong and hard to me, seeing her crying just seemed wrong. I wanted to ask her what was wrong, if she needed help, but my own fears held me back. I felt guilty over that, and told Alice everything. I know she and Rose are trying to patch up their friendship so I figured if I couldn’t help Rosalie, then maybe Alice could.

No comments:

Post a Comment