August 10, 2010

Gems Diving Unearthed

So I love fic diving, and I know a lot of people in the fandom look down on it, or don't admit to it, but I LOVE to do it. If we didn't fic dive so many great stories would go over looked, not everyone has a built in pimping section when they put out their first story. I know I didn't. So I thought every once in awhile I'd share my fic diving finds with all of you, in case you want to check them out.

I found this fic a few months ago and I have to say the author has a great unique story line going. It's really well written, I didn't feel like pulling all my hair out while trying to get through it. It's an Edward and Bella love story, but it's also a supernatural roller coaster ride. No vamps, but something a little different, trust me it's worth the read ;0)



Cherry Valley

Romance/Drama Rating: Rated: M
Summary: I didn’t want to be here. I didn’t ask for this. I just wanted to
be a normal girl with a normal life. But how could I when it came to him.
There was no such thing as normal when you were around the Cullen’s. But
what can I say, I was in love. AH/AU

No comments:

Post a Comment