April 24, 2011

Update 4/24/11


Around 3 weeks ago some major drama went down in my real life, in the midst of this I broke 3 fingers on my right hand which has really slowed down my tying (and a bunch of other stuff too). The doctor gave me the it will be at least 6 weeks, and we'll go from there talk. I do have a good bit of the next chapters of Homecoming and To The Extreme written, from before but its going to take some time to get them out. I know this sucks, trust me I'm the one that had to deal with the actual pain. However as soon as I can I will get the updates out.

4 comments:

  1. My best wishes. I hope you feel better soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feelin better soon. Take care of those fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself....... RL should definitely come before ff...... Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Yup broken fingers and typing. Kind of hard to do. Hugs (:

    ReplyDelete