May 23, 2012

Homecoming Update Info

For anyone wondering what is going on with the Homecoming epilogue, I'm finishing up and trying to go back into the story so I can close up as many loose ends as I can. It is coming very soon. Unfortunately this is the 8th draft, so it has been a tedious project, but when something is as close to your heart as this story is to mine you want to make sure it is as
close to perfect as you are able to make it. Thanks for everyone's continued patients and I hope to have it out by the end of the month. If things keep going as well as they are, it should be out for Memorial day. For those who want it there is a preview after the break....






“Alone.” Edward whispers into my ear before lightly nipping at it.
 

“Alone.” I agree on a sigh/moan. 

Shifting some Edward removes his shirt. I love how he always goes first. I know this is his way of easing me into things, and making me feel more comfortable. I explore his chest gently, making sure to give his nipples little tweaks, cause I know he really likes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment