January 2, 2014

Between Then and Now chapter 4 teaser

I'm sorry I won't be able to get to review replies this week, to much going on...and trying to get the chapter finished seemed what most of you would prefer to review replies. Just know I thank all my reviewers and those lurking readers who haven't reviewed yet, and I hope you'll keep reading :0)

       I'm thinking of doing a Facebook group for visual aids, because I have had some complaints about the slideshows...if you are interested please let me know in the comments, on facebook or even on twitter so that I know...I don't want to start a group and be the only member lol.


Here is the sneak peek of the week for those who want it....


A little pic tease and a chapter content teaser...








The drive back home to Forks was quiet, and tense. Rose woke me up at 3:30 in the morning to get on the road as quickly as possible, and a tired Bella and Rose are not a friendly Bella and Rose. As I drove Rose watched out the window, lost in her own thoughts, while I kept my grumbling to myself about impatient cousins , and sucked down a huge coffee that I picked up from the gas station where we filled up Little Bug, our car.

As the welcome to Forks sign came into view, Rose tensed up even more, while I relaxed thinking about that lovely nap I had planned in my old bedroom. While my dreaming about a nap might seem cold, but I mean its not even 8 am. No one is going to be up or around more than likely at our houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment