March 7, 2014

Between Then and Now

Opps I know I said I'd update this past Thursday but things happened in real life and well the update didn't happen. I'm working on it tonight and hopefully it will be out by Monday or Tuesday to get us back on track. Below is a little preview of the upcoming chapter for those who want to check it out....




Rosalie’s POV
Breath. 
Don’t think about anything other than getting through this interview. 
I doesn’t matter that my biological father knows that he is my father now and that I’ve yet to hear from the Cullens about the next step in this complicated trip we are on. What matters is getting this job and EC Games. I want this job. This is the job that I went to college, worked late at night writing code, and have dreamed of for years. 
“Rosalie Hale?” A soft female voice calls and I stand to walk towards the tall brunette. 
“I’m Rosalie Hale.” I tell her and she reaches out a hand towards me for a handshake. 
“Hi Ms. Hale I’m Angela Cheney, head of human resources and hiring at EC Games.” I shake her hand and smile. 
“Please call me Rosalie.” I offer. 
“You can call me Angela. We really don’t stand on to much formality around here." 

No comments:

Post a Comment