July 10, 2010

I want to thank each and every one of you for the support. I'm working through my issues I promise. I've actually checked my fanfiction e-mail and read a couple of updates today. I know that my reviews are like 98% good, but sometimes the bad out weighs that when they hit certain nerves. I really hope that none of my loyal readers think that I'm overlooking their wonderful, positive support of my stories, I'm not, that support is why I keep posting and keep writing.

I do have an outtake with Twidi getting beta'd that I wrote pre-Livvie fanfic meltdown. I'll post it as soon as I get it back. And I'm going to try and write tonight. I don't know which story I will work on but I've told myself it's like when a horse knocks you off, if you don't get back up and try again you never will. So I'm going to try and get back up on the writing horse tonight.

And I want to give a special thank you to tg10781 who rec'd Homecoming in her latest update for An Angel Closes Her Eyes. Her story is one of my favorites, it's beautifully written and gets you in the heart so that rec meant a hell of a lot to me. And it's one of the things that encouraged me to get to writing again.

Ok I'm off to play on Twitter and Facebook while my son parties down in his bouncy chair :0) Once again thank you ALL for the support, it has really warmed my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment