January 27, 2011

Update

Yes they are coming soon. Those of you who follow me on Facebook know that I was in the hospital for a couple of days due to illness, so I haven't been on the top of my game writing wise. However I am working on the updates a little here and there. I suck at review replies, that doesn't mean I don't love you all for the support it means a lot to me. You just don't know how it warms my heart and keeps me here writing!


I wanted to let all of you know there is a Homecoming outtake in the Fandom Against Domestic Violence compilation. It gives a little look into Alice and Jasper's love. You'll find out something about Alice that hasn't been covered in the story. You can check out the site to get details on how to get the compilation, and see who the other writers are that donated their time for the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment