March 30, 2011

Homecoming 33 teaser

Here is the final teaser for chapter 33, the chapter is almost done, sorry it took so long teething baby and an accounting class from hell put me behind :*(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Emmett's POV

"Bells, I'd like you to meet Liam and Connor O'Rourke. Connor is your Grandfather and Liam is your Uncle. They don't want to hurt you, sweetheart."

"Hi," She whispers, and old dude I’m sorry Connor grins really big, it’s like a light turned on inside him.

"Hi, Bella, I'm so happy to finally meet you. I'm your Grandpa, sweet girl."

“How?” She looks at Dad for the answer but surprise Gramps has to open his big mouth.

“Your Mom is my daughter.”

“Renee?” Her voice is once again filled with fear.

“Yes and I’m…”Before he can even finish his though Bella screeches like someone attacked her and jumps off Dad’s lap.

“No!” She yells

No comments:

Post a Comment