May 10, 2013

Update on me and where the updates are

For those of you who don't follow me on facebook here is my little update on where I am right now and why there haven't been any updates lately.

Most of you know my Aunt died last month and that hit me hard. Well not to long after my Uncle (not my Aunt's husband, my biological love him to death Uncle) had a heart attack. He just recently (last Friday) had a double bi-pass surgery and is recovering from that. All of this hit while I was waiting on the latest ctscan results for my Mom (most of you know she has been battling lung cancer the past couple of years). While the results are showing she is still stable so no new chemo right now (Thank you Jesus), I'm still dealing with a major depression/writers block.

On top of all this I have a medical condition that I've dealt with since I was 16 that flares up every so often and it causes a good deal of pain in my body. So I haven't been feeling like writing, and I'm not going to force myself and put out a bunch of crap because I feel a lot of pressure. The updates will come again when I'm feeling better, and life calms down. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, and I do promise updates will come soon just not today and probably not for a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment