July 14, 2013

Update about updates

So if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you know I've had some issues. I lost a couple of close family members and had others have major health scares. It put me in a huge funk where I couldn't write, couldn't really do much to be honest. I've been seeing my therapist more often, something I haven't had to do in years :*(. Anyway I've been working on my issues and I'm starting to get things back in order. I've also started writing again so hopefully updates will be coming soon. Below I'm going to list where I'm at story wise with posting (when I start updating again) by story so its easier for those just to find what they are looking for.

To The Extreme: Priority 1 story. There are 3 to 4 more chapters of this fic, and I plan to finish it before I start posting again so that there will be no waits between updates. I have 75% of one chapter done and a little bit done on the others because I outline and jump around. So I hope to have this posting by or in August.

Starts With Goodbye: I was given the whole story again (as some of you know I lost the re-write) and I'm going to slowly start working on the re-write since there are significant differences. I'm thinking about making the old version available for download for those interested.

The Prodigal Returns: One day this story may get going again, I have some of an update written for it, but then nothing :*(.

Casualties of Desire: I keep thinking about pulling it, but then someone always talks me out of it. So I might try and write a chapter or two more to give it an ending.

Without You: Will not be posted, less than 3 chapters in and I saw it just wasn't a fan fic, so I scrapped it and reworked it completely to make it an original story that one day I might publish.

Homecoming the College Years: Should start posting around Christmas.

Power Play: My next story will start posting this fall (probably in October). I've been working on this one for a couple of years because I wanted it completed before I posted it. It will not start posting until TTE is done. More info to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment